Sat, Sep 18 | Brookfield
September 18 - Strong as a Mother IN PERSON Breastfeeding Class
This two hour class is a great introduction to help you feel confident and ready to breastfeed your baby.
Time & Location
Sep 18, 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
Brookfield, 499 Federal Rd #18, Brookfield, CT 06804, USA
About the Event
Participants will learn about the following:
- Why Breastfeed?
- How is Your Milk Produced?
- How to Establish Your Best Supply
- Labor and Delivery Considerations
- How to Breastfeed/Perfecting baby’s Latch
- When to Feed Your Baby
- How to know your baby is getting enough milk
- When to call your IBCLC/pediatrician
- Common Breast Concerns
- Breastfeeding Lifestyle
- How partners can help
- Pumping Basics
- Proper Milk Storage
- Common Pitfalls/Complications
- Breastfeeding Basics Class$60$600$0