UPCOMING VIRTUAL BIRTH, BABY CARE AND BREASTFEEDING CLASS OFFERINGS
Did you know? Insurance companies will often reimburse the cost of childbirth, newborn and breastfeeding education classes. Contact them to see what's covered by your insurance plan! You may be happily surprised. We are happy to provide you with an invoice.
IN LIGHT OF COVID-19, WE ARE NOW OFFERING A VARIETY OF ONLINE OFFERINGS.
Once booked, you should receive access to your class within 24 hours. Please contact with any concerns.
TO AVOID DELAY IN STARTING YOUR PURCHASED CLASSES, PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR TRUSTED CONTACTS VIA EMAIL.
ANY CLASS DATES WITH A START DATE OF TBD MEAN YOU CAN REGISTER AT ANY TIME!
- January 24, 2021 - Strong as a Mother Zoom Live! Childbirth Preparation ClassSun, Jan 24Online Via Zoom Meeting InvitationJan 24, 9:30 AM – 2:30 PMOnline Via Zoom Meeting InvitationOur Zoom Live Childbirth Preparation Class offers you and your partner the opportunity to tune in for a virtual live class option in a small group setting limited a total of 6 mothers and their birth partners. This class will be offered in a single weekend day format from 930 am - 230 pm
- February 21, 2021 - Strong as a Mother Zoom Live! Childbirth Preparation ClassSun, Feb 21Online Via Zoom Meeting InvitationFeb 21, 9:30 AM – 2:30 PMOnline Via Zoom Meeting InvitationOur Zoom Live Childbirth Preparation Class offers you and your partner the opportunity to tune in for a virtual live class option in a small group setting limited a total of 6 mothers and their birth partners. This class will be offered in a single weekend day format from 930 am - 230 pm
- Strong as a Mother Baby Basics E-ClassTime is TBDUnique Access Code Given Upon RegistrationTime is TBDUnique Access Code Given Upon RegistrationOnline course covering essential information for the first six weeks and beyond, including clear video examples of bathing, feeding and diapering, and lets you know when to call the doctor. Allow 2-3 hours to complete. Price includes 25 min virtual consult with Lauren at course completion.
- Strong as a Mother Breastfeeding Basics E-ClassTime is TBDUnique Access Code Given Upon Registration
- Strong as a Mother - Childbirth Prep E-ClassTime is TBDUnique Access Code
- Strong as a Mother Understanding Your Multiples E-ClassTime is TBDOnline EventTime is TBDOnline EventPregnant with twins or more? Take an interactive online class made just for you! This class covers everything you need to know about your unique pregnancy, including what to expect from a vaginal or cesarean birth, breastfeeding more than one baby, and life at home with multiples.
WHEN SHOULD I PLAN TO TAKE A CHILDBIRTH PREPARATION CLASS?
As a general rule, I recommend booking classes with Strong as a Mother between 28-34 weeks, to allow you and your birth partner the time to absorb the material, contact me with further questions, and to feel confident in what you've learned during our session.
DOES PRICING COVER THE COST OF MY PARTNER TO TAKE THE CLASS?
YES! Class pricing includes you and your partner to attend. With that said, self paced e-classes utilize one access code only, so you and your partner would share a login and password for those particular class offerings.
DO YOU TAKE INSURANCE?
No, Strong as a Mother does not accept insurance at this time, but will happily give you a detailed invoice to submit to your insurance company or for FSA/HSA reimbursement.
I'M A FIRST TIME PARENT. WHAT CLASSES SHOULD I TAKE?
I think it's extremely important to take a comprehensive childbirth class prior to delivering. More than just learning labor coping skills, we discuss important factors such informed consent, cesarean birth considerations amongst other crucial conversations. If you plan to breastfeed or pump, I strongly advise taking my breastfeeding basics and/or pumping class to give you a good foundation before baby arrives. All first time parents will benefit from baby basics, where they will get an evidence based, insiders' scoop on what to expect when bringing baby home.
DO YOU OFFER PRIVATE CONSULTATIONS?
Yes! Currently, private consultations are offered via zoom, and are customized to fit your individual needs. We would have a phone consultation prior to booking any session together to come up with a plan of what you wanted to focus the learning session on, and from there, we would pick a mutually agreed upon date and time to have our virtual consult!