top of page
PRENATAL EDUCATION CLASSES DESIGNED WITH YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE BIRTH NEEDS IN MIND
PRENATAL EDUCATION CLASS OFFERINGS
Masks will be required for all in-person consultations or private class offerings (to be re-evaluated later this year)
Did you know? Insurance companies will often reimburse the cost of childbirth, newborn and breastfeeding education classes. Contact them to see what's covered by your insurance plan! You may be happily surprised. We are happy to provide you with an invoice.
Prenatal Education Classes in Live Taught and On Demand Format via Google Classrooms. These Class Options Feature Lauren Cascone, MSN, RNC-OB, IBCLC Teaching. Private In-Home or Virtual Classes Can Be Arranged. Contact me for a private session to be booked at your convenience at a special discount rate!
- On Demand Through Google ClassroomsOnline Event
- On Demand Via Google ClassroomOnline via Zoom
- On Demand Via Google ClassroomOnline via Google Classroom
- Online Via Google ClassroomOnline Via Google Classroom
Self-Paced E-Classe - Available On-Demand through Injoy Health Online. These Virtual Self-Paced Classes Guide You Through Your Lessons Through A Variety of Animations, Pictures, Learning Assessments. Preview one on my course descriptions page. Click on "preview course" underneath course description. For your convenience and for a personalized touch, a private consultation is included with your course purchase once you finish with the online learning material.
- on Demand via Injoy Health OnlineUnique Access Code
- Time is TBDOnline EventTime is TBDOnline EventPregnant with twins or more? Take an interactive online class made just for you! This class covers everything you need to know about your unique pregnancy, including what to expect from a vaginal or cesarean birth, breastfeeding more than one baby, and life at home with multiples.
- on Demand via Injoy Health OnlineUnique Access Code Given Upon Registrationon Demand via Injoy Health OnlineUnique Access Code Given Upon RegistrationOnline course covering essential information for the first six weeks and beyond, including clear video examples of bathing, feeding and diapering, and lets you know when to call the doctor. Allow 2-3 hours to complete. Price includes 25 min virtual consult with Lauren at course completion.
- on Demand via Injoy Health OnlineUnique Access Code Given Upon Registration