Strong as a Mother Understanding Your Multiples E-Class
Time & Location
About the Event
***PLEASE ADD LAUREN@STRONGASAMOTHER.NET TO YOUR TRUSTED EMAIL CONTACTS. YOU WILL RECEIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COURSE WITHIN 24 HOURS. IF NOT RECEIVED WITHIN 24 HOURS, FIRST CHECK SPAM FOLDER, THEN EMAIL OR CALL LAUREN!
Pregnant with twins or more? Take an interactive online class made just for you!
This class covers everything you need to know about your unique pregnancy, including what to expect from a vaginal or cesarean birth, breastfeeding more than one baby, and life at home with multiples. Woven throughout the eClass are fun activities to help you learn and engaging video clips that share the real stories of families with multiples.
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. The class takes about 3 to 5 hours to complete.
· Labor & Delivery
· Postpartum Recovery
· First Weeks at Home
· Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
· Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
· Essential pregnancy and new-parent tools, such as a Prenatal Appointment Calculator, Contraction Timer, and Breastfeeding & Diapering Log
· Glossary and web links
· Class completion certificate
- Understanding Your Multiples$125$1250$0